Dog Day Care is available by appointment only
We have a large play area with two separate areas for large and small dogs furnished with toys, and comfy beds. While in our care your pet will receive our full attention, he or she will have regular pee breaks during the day. And walks can be worked in if required. All while being in a fun, playful and active environment.
Top Reasons to have your pet in Day care
- Relief from boredom
- Relief from loneliness and the anxiety that loneliness can cause in dogs (including separation anxiety)
- Socialization with people
- Much-needed exercise and socialization with other dogs
- Prevention of destructive behavior in the house when unsupervised
- Relief from guilt for pet parents who feel badly about leaving their dogs home alone all day
$20 – Half Day
$30 – Full Day
With grooming Combo +$18
Weekly and Monthly combos available
1) Puppies must have all 3 bordertella, kennel, cough shots.
2) Dogs must have rabies, distemper, parvovirus within the last 5 – 7 years.